💰 Get $5 OFF for first purchase & earn points for every purchase with your account login.
🎁 Get Rewards with Your Points & early access to sales and new products before the rush.
● 1-year Warranty & 15-day Exchange/Refund/Return Guarantee
● Technical Support via email, live chat & phone call (806)269 0498.
Join JGmaker User Group to get tips from employees and community.
Secured checkout with PayPal, credit cards and Shop Pay.
JGMaker Brand New Artist-D stock in UK and ship From UK, if you are in EU you may pay import customs duty which will ship from UK.(Shipping time :8-12days)
JGMaker Used/UNKNOW Condition Artist D& Artist D Pro stock in USA and ship to USA add only.
It is UNKNOW CONDITION 3d printer with 1 year warranty
|Build Volume||300x300x340mm (11.8x11.8x13.3in)||300x300x340mm (11.8x11.8x13.3in)|
|Control Panel||LCD Display + Control Dial||Touchscreen|
|Motor Driver||TMC2208 (32 Bits)||TMC2209 (32 Bits)|
- ● Extrusion Technology: Independent Dual Extruder (IDEX)
- ● Build Size: 300 x 300 x 340mm
- ● Positioning Accuracy: X/Y 0.012mm Z 0.001mm
- ● Supported Print Materials: PLA, TPU, HIPS, ABS, PETG, WOOD
- ● Print Speed: 20~120mm/s(suggested 60mm/s)
- ● Stock Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
- ● Operational Extruder Temperature: Max 260ºC
- ● Package Dimensions: 680*670*320mm
- ● Printer Dimensions: 560*640*630mm
- ● Input Formats: .STL, .OBJ, .DAE, .AMF
- ● Ambient Operating Temperature:8ºC - 40ºC
- ● Connectivity: SD Card or Data Cable
- ● Net Weight: 15.7kg
- ● Wattage: 400W
- ● Input Voltage:AC 110/220v
32-bit TMC2208 Steppers has a resolution upwards of 256 individually smaller, high-res steps and thus less noise is generated in the coils of the motor.
Support Water Soluable Material , Artist-D can print with soluable support filament such as PVA to produce more complex parts.
Magnetic Spring Steel Plate ensures your print can get a good grip to it, to help prevent warping and failed prints. allows you pop off the prints without any tool, just spring the plate and your print will pop off.
Direct Drive Extruder leads to faster retraction with more accurate extrusion, allowing you to not only print with more flexible materials but also have better overall extrusion.
Quick Hot End Replacement System By pushing a botton beneath the filament feed idler, the combined nozzle and heatbreak drops out of the print head for swift replacement, should the situation of a clog arise.
Easy Assemble The Artist-D requires no special skills to assemble. If you’re a DIY enthusiast, you love things that are simple but spectacular.
Linear Rail It is built with industrial-grade parts—such as the X-axis linear rail—to deliver smoother performance with less friction and higher precision.
Dual Clean Brush This brush can prevent the inactive nozzle from dripping material on the print, spoiling the finish.
Filament Run-Out Detection The machine beeps when your filament runs out to allow you to change the filament and avoid a failed print
What's in the Box